Multiple deaths diving off NC coast May 10, 2020?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Unfortunately sometimes a double fatality is a husband and wife scenario. I was hoping that wasn't the case. Often times one gets into trouble, the other doesn't want to leave them, and you end up with two fatalities. I'm so sad to hear this.

Unfortunately sometimes a double fatality is a husband and wife scenario. I was hoping that wasn't the case. Often times one gets into trouble, the other doesn't want to leave them, and you end up with two fatalities. I'm so sad to hear this.

As soon as I saw it was a husband and wife, I thought of the couple that died last summer diving the very deep wreck off Milwaukee in Lake Michigan. :(

Often times one gets into trouble, the other doesn't want to leave them, and you end up with two fatalities.
That's why, in the rare times my wife gets in the water, I stay close. No other buddy is likely to absolutely refuse to leave her if things are going to hell.

Prayers and condolences.

The Graveyard Hunters group on FB has identified the deceased couple, by first name only. Pics posted of them, as well.

Graveyard Hunters

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom