When will Coz re-open?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Holy crap.

Wouldn't you think I'd be able to find one?
That would determine if you either won or lost that bet.

Sure, I'll take that bet...as long as I get to specify June of which year.

June of 2040 seems like a pretty safe bet, if all goes well.
I think you still might lose, but I probably won't be around to collect.

I would like to be on the flight down 1 day prior to the port opening. Co-work has already agreed to swaps and I will support his fishing at lake Texoma this month, if needed I told my manager today I may need some personnel time in early June.
Co-work at an airline? I'd like to find me one of those jobs, if/when the airline industry starts hiring again!

Co-work at an airline? I'd like to find me one of those jobs, if/when the airline industry starts hiring again!
The worlds largest holder of airlines stock, Warren Buffet just dumped all his holdings in the various airlines. Does not look good, the industry love it or hate it may be changing drastically in a few months.

I read that a few days ago. Airlines as we knew them are going to need to come up with a lot of money to stay in business or they will need to really raise prices to pay for loans needed to stay afloat. Selling seats below actual costs may have been a good idea when trying to get market share but it eventually leads to an empty bank account. Aircraft are very expensive items to buy & then park.

I read that a few days ago. Airlines as we knew them are going to need to come up with a lot of money to stay in business or they will need to really raise prices to pay for loans needed to stay afloat. Selling seats below actual costs may have been a good idea when trying to get market share but it eventually leads to an empty bank account. Aircraft are very expensive items to buy & then park.
I have no sympathy for current airlines. The way that they have treated customers the last decade has at times been abusive. They changed flights already sold to suit their needs leaving the customer to play along or give up. They're only loyalty was to stockholders, but then they emptied their cash reserves to buy back stock.

I so miss Continental Air.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom