Delta has now canceled my flight

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Get the refund. When you re-book, use American. They've got a nice track record in pretty much every respect except that they're often not the very cheapest option. According to what I read they're offering up your choice of Refund or a credit + 20% at the customer's choice for covid related cancellations.

Looks like May is no longer an option. June likely to go the same way.

United cancelled my May 30 flight down and I suspect the June 6 return will be cancelled as well. Just rebooked for November.

we are on the june 6-13, EWR newark to bon....not optimistic, but havent heard from united yet. expecting that they will cancel....
We never heard from United. Only by checking were we able to tell.

Our May 9 united flight was cancelled April 13th. I received an email from them. Too soon for them to cancel a June flight... On the positive, the points were redeposited and the taxes paid returned to our cc card no problems. My job is strongly suggesting we take 1 week vacation in 2Q. Yea right.

I’d probably hold off bookings until you hear a solid restart notification from Bonaire...or you risk the worst case scenario. Your flight does fly and you have to obey a 14 day in room quarantine when you reach bonaire, but your airline refuses refund or reschedule as they are flying..

I suspect the mandatory 14 day quarantine will be part of most restart strategies now that France is pushing for it. How many will follow suit will be hard to predict, especially if their economy relies heavily on tourism...locals who don’t work in tourism may riot if you let the tourists back in with no quarantine and they bring even one case of Kung flu with them...

I’d probably hold off bookings until you hear a solid restart notification from Bonaire...or you risk the worst case scenario. Your flight does fly and you have to obey a 14 day in room quarantine when you reach bonaire, but your airline refuses refund or reschedule as they are flying..

I suspect the mandatory 14 day quarantine will be part of most restart strategies now that France is pushing for it. How many will follow suit will be hard to predict, especially if their economy relies heavily on tourism...locals who don’t work in tourism may riot if you let the tourists back in with no quarantine and they bring even one case of Kung flu with them...
I know most of us love Bonaire, but 99.9% of people wouldn't go if they had to do that.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom