So What Is Everyone Doing To Pass Time

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Had a great two days of diving at White Star Quarry in OH. Water temps 46-48F. Viz 35-40ft. Did dives of 45 min and hour yesterday. Today dived with a friend from Michigan who is exactly the same point I am with training. He’s doing AN/DP/Helitrox this spring.

I even dropped 4lbs of lead.

There were a lot of divers out today.

Now a 4 hour drive home.

Had a great two days of diving at White Star Quarry in OH. Water temps 46-48F. Viz 35-40ft. Did dives of 45 min and hour yesterday. Today dived with a friend from Michigan who is exactly the same point I am with training. He’s doing AN/DP/Helitrox this spring.

I even dropped 4lbs of lead.

There were a lot of divers out today.

Now a 4 hour drive home.
I'm jealous you went diving :) I have not been in the water since March 6

You must not realize that you've done it or it was an accident. There are four trackers on this very page. Two that send data to google-analytics. One that sends data to twitter, and one that sends data to something called "secondary_ad".
All those are ours. They don't go anywhere but back to me. We don't and won't sell that info to anyone.

I've been in the workshop and built this above ground planter for my sister. I figured out how to do a blind mortise and tenon.

upload_2020-5-2_18-19-48.png

CK18k1-20200420_153054.jpg

ByCbn1-20200420_153539.jpg

ED0XK1-20200420_153038.jpg

iaYEP1-20200422_073846.jpg

I've also been clearing the grounds of fallen trees. Some huge oaks fell and are now behind the workshop. I want to get someone with a portable mill here.

Got paid yesterday morning for the recovery of a submersible drone the Friday before. Still looking for the carbon fiber foil, will be a nice payday when found.

DW

Hey, want to help me do a 3D model of my new resort we are building?
Sorry 3D architectural renderings are not something I’m skilled at...
Suggest Sketchup Pro, it started out as an easy to learn architectural 3D modelling package, has a huge library of stock 3D interior fittings, plants etc. Very good visualisation capability!
Free 3D Modeling Software | 3D Design Online | SketchUp Free Subscription
Professional 3D Modeling Software | 3D Design Tool | SketchUp Pro Subscription
Architectural Design Software | Web Based Architecture Tool | Architectural Visualization

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom