Ripped Off My Stingray City Video As Fake Steve Irwin Stingray Attack Footage!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I did this online process this morning. But I have no way of knowing if he made any money on this over the last 11 years
They will know if he used their ad service thing to monetize the video. When you access his video do you get ads?

Unbelievable!

Dude! I would so love to be the one to post the first comment exposing this fraud with a link to your original video. But that honor should be yours!

I would spam their comments to high heaven.

Unbelievable!

Dude! I would so love to be the one to post the first comment exposing this fraud with a link to your original video. But that honor should be yours!

I would spam their comments to high heaven.
I was thinking about posting a comment but then I thought I would rather have YouTube smack him without any warning. But you are more than free to post your comment on him. I know others kind of have by saying that the footage is not of Steve Irwin but I don't think he cared or even read any of the comments. Weird thing is that he has only two videos posted under this particular YouTube channel

Why did you include a facebook link-id in your original urls in the openingpost? If I click a link on Scubaboard, taking me to Youtube, I don't see the need for facebook to sit in between.
Screen Shot 2020-05-02 at 12.14.46 PM.png

Why did you include a facebook link-id in your original urls in the openingpost? If I click a link on Scubaboard, taking me to Youtube, I don't see the need for facebook to sit in between.
View attachment 583786

Oh I did not notice that because I had originally copied my text from my post I did to my Facebook friends. I thought that it would copy only the YouTube links. I will try to edit the original post so that the links go directly to YouTube. If it does not, I'll repost them here. Thanks for the alert.

Update = Okay I was able to correct the links in the original post so they are now direct to YouTube

I reported the video as well, with this comment:

Title is misleading and incorrect.
Video starting from 0:29 is taken from https:// youtu.be / mzapZsmEGys ? t=10

Looks like more work for YouTube and losts of stolen, video

Dude, your video clip is famous world-wide...

These are just a few I found.

You're a famous UW videographer!

Oh my gosh! Looks like I'll have to file more claims with YouTube. Thanks!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom