Post travel ban restriction to Cozumel

What are your plans when the travel ban lifts?

• First flight

Votes: 2 3.8%
  • First week

Votes: 5 9.4%
  • First month

Votes: 7 13.2%
  • 2-4 months

Votes: 14 26.4%
  • Late fall

Votes: 20 37.7%
  • Shelter in place until hell freezes over

Votes: 5 9.4%

• Total voters

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I would be in Coz as I write this if not for the pandemic stuff. I am fortunate to be in complete control of my schedule so I can make the trip any time I like. Everything is already paid for too.
I voted for "2-4 months" because I want to be conservative with my travel choices. I really don't care what the CDC says either. If they opened everything up tomorrow I would still be hunkered down.

I can't answer as the choices are given. I have a boring life, but it's not centered on Cozumel. If the island opens in time for my August trip, cool. If later, I may have other trips by then.

It largely depends on when my buddies want to go. I had been planning to go with the dive club in June; that trip is canceled, but there's some talk of maybe doing it later in the summer. There's also talk of going to Florida instead. I'm probably going wherever and whenever they're going.

My telmex bill is paid up until around December or January. I had hoped to get back in August or September for some dedicated diving due to some health issues in the winter that kept me out of the water. We'll see when Canada resumes international flights...

Didn't realize this was in the Cozumel forum until I voted, lol. Hopefully we will be in Bonaire the last half of August!

We were supposed to be there right now.....

My girlfriend and I would be there right now if it wasn't for this virus thing.

We can't say for certain exactly when we will go. We have a trip planned for Puerto Vallarta so hopefully things will open up before then. We considered flying from PV to Cozumel but couldn't find a reasonable flight.

We considered flying from PV to Cozumel but couldn't find a reasonable flight.
Inerjet is booking amazingly cheap at $37 oneway, but who knows if they will be in business in August...

upload_2020-4-27_6-12-30.png

Moved my spring trip to the fall. 1st week of November...

We have a condo booked over Thanksgiving. Hoping this is in our rear view mirror by then.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom