New Mask Recommendations?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I have noted the Beaver Atomic and Hollis M4 appear almost identical, likewise the Scubapro Frameless, all are very differently priced however. Anyone have any direct experience with either of these?

I recommend the Mares i3 mask. Purchased at a great price for my boys. Works great in cold lake quarry water so far. Also has a nice 2 year warranty.

Fit and Comfort are the most important, for most scuba diving mask, all contains the basic feature like silicone strap, tempered glass, anti-fog technology, anti-drop frame, and myopic lens if shortsightedness.

Fit and Comfort are the most important, for most scuba diving mask, all contains the basic feature like silicone strap, tempered glass, aiti-fog technology, anti-drop frame, and myopic lens if shortsightedness.

Nothing like reviving an almost year old thread for an advertisement. I'm not sure what "aiti-fog technology" is but all my masks all have a revolutionary anti-fog technology, it's called "spit".

Go with what fits you. Doesn’t matter if it’s $20 or $100. A mask that fits is priceless. Number 17 was the charm for me. And no, I’m not joking.

^^^this.

Wow 17. I only went through 6 before I found the perfect fit.

Nothing like reviving an almost year old thread for an advertisement. I'm not sure what "aiti-fog technology" is but all my masks all have a revolutionary anti-fog technology, it's called "spit".
Well when you have a factory in China you find a website and spend a day liking posts and replying to old posts making sure your company profile is in the signature.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom