ScubaBoard Invasion Central 2021 Belize

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

We vowed never LAX again. It's such a bitch to get too, so ugly.
Gotcha. I'll be using American Airlines miles so I'll go wherever has the best deal for me. I'm used to have to fly in and out of MIA for decades, I know all about bitches to get to and ugly! :D

Thanks! Debbiediver hasn't been seen in a decade. LOL

YAY!!!!! Are we there yet? :)

:drunks:

I am really starting to get excited! I've decided to arrive a few days early and explore Ambergris Caye as a part-time expat situation! I just got off the phone with Felix after I felt that my arrival time the day our trip starts was cutting it super close (1:38 pm if my connection is DFW), so I planned to come in one day early anyway, but now I think I'll come in 2-3 days early and go stay out on Ambergris Caye and return to Belize City the day of our trip. Any and all tips about doing this are appreciated!!!

EDIT to my misunderstood post: I'm looking for hotel/dive accommodations for my little pre-Surge solo vacay. I've been studying the ex-pat thing for years, it's vacay info I'm seeking. Felix filled me in on the water taxi vs. flight to Ambergris. I'll arrive a few days early and go there to dive/sightsee, then come back Friday night and stay at the Best Western in Belize City as the transportation we're taking to our final destination does pick up there.

I am really starting to get excited! I've decided to arrive a few days early and explore Ambergris Caye as a part-time expat situation! I just got off the phone with Felix after I felt that my arrival time the day our trip starts was cutting it super close (1:38 pm if my connection is DFW), so I planned to come in one day early anyway, but now I think I'll come in 2-3 days early and go stay out on Ambergris Caye and return to Belize City the day of our trip. Any and all tips about doing this are appreciated!!!

Do you have a contact on Ambergris?

Nope. Hence my post.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom