Regulator cutaways available from Herman

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Couv

Contributor
Rest in Peace
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
I've had a few inquiries about my regulator cutaway models. I encourage anyone who is really interested in getting to know how their regulator works to obtain a cutaway model to see and feel how all of the components work together. Herman created the models I have and can do the same for you. You'll have to provide the regulator stages you want for a model and send a very reasonable payment for his time. Contact @herman for more details.
516775-7ab846a5488e2636cbae43bc2981d4ac.jpg

517555-83e08e7b0ec9d904a90a6a59097ca53f.jpg

I've had a few inquiries about my regulator cutaway models. I encourage anyone who is really interested in getting to know how their regulator works and how all of the components work together to obtain a cutaway model. Herman created the models I have and can do the same for you. You'll have to provide the regulator stages you want for a model and send a very reasonable payment for his time. Contact @herman for more details.
View attachment 581454
Would love to have one. Would be great if he could figure out a way to close it back up and hold pressure. Lol

@Luis H , it will most definitely adhere to SOMETHING when used like that. Worst case, free "wax job" thrown in to the toilet trip... :stirpot:

Duct tape may actually work for that purpose, but the toilet will surely object.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom