ScubaBoard Invasion Central 2020 Roatan

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I went to the GoFundMe page and they aren't taking donations there any more and are asking folks to go to another charity who is organized locally.

My concern is that with all of the routes dropped by the airlines, even if things open up for June, getting there and back is going to be another issue.

Well, looks like I won't be joining you all. DoD just extended their travel ban through the end of June. :(

Hope the trip still happens for everybody else.

Well, looks like I won't be joining you all. DoD just extended their travel ban through the end of June. :(

What is DoD?

I am sorry to read that. Thank you for serving our country (USA)!

I am thankful that our military has been available to help when they can. Repatriations, transporting gear, manning hospital ships and etc.

What work do you do, or what branch do you serve?

thanks again,
m²v2

I am sorry to read that. Thank you for serving our country (USA)!

I am thankful that our military has been available to help when they can. Repatriations, transporting gear, manning hospital ships and etc.

What work do you do, or what branch do you serve?

thanks again,
m²v2

USAF, Cyberspace Operations. Protecting the military networks.

USAF, Cyberspace Operations. Protecting the military networks.

VERY important work! Thanks again, m²v2

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom