Scubapro 109 parts where to buy?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Vq-1

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Can anyone point me in the right direction? I'm looking for some parts for my scubapro 109 regulator.
I’m looking for the diaphragm cover cover, preferably the one with eight oval holes.
Thanks

Can anyone point me in the right direction? I'm looking for some parts for my scubapro 109 regulator.
I’m looking for the diaphragm cover cover, preferably the one with eight oval holes.
Thanks
Vintage Double Hose does silicone Diaphragm covers... standby for a link

Vintage Double Hose was selling reproduction covers. They may be down with the pandemic.

The 5 and the 8 hole are interchangeable BTW.

Unfortunately Bryan Pennington of VDH passed away last year. RIP.

I've seen some 109 parts at The Scuba Museum but haven't made any purchases myself.

Link:
You can ask @buddhasummer, @rsingler, @axxel57
Or just purchase parts for the G250- G260 on Ebay, they are fully compatible.
Only the exhaust valve is smaller (except the case you own the fabolous 156CE, which already has the larger exhaust valve)

You can ask @buddhasummer, @rsingler, @axxel57
Or just purchase parts for the G250- G260 on Ebay, they are fully compatible.
Only the exhaust valve is smaller (except the case you own the fabulous 156CE, which already has the larger exhaust valve)
Diaphragm covers may be problematic. If the The Scuba Museum does not have any stock then look on eBay. VDH did make a run of the covers and exhaust tees.

Back
Top Bottom