So What Is Everyone Doing To Pass Time

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

all fine and good but @Marie13 didn't say what the problem was with knees. Used to have issues with mine, the boney bits were fine but it was the ligaments that were damaged. You guys are rushing round changing engines when could be a different problem.
I don’t walk any significant distance. Hurts my knees. That’s why I put out feelers for a free bike.

Can’t fix stupid but they can fix a knee
Fixing =/= replacing, they mean different things. You can fix an issue by replacing a component, but if you replace that component that doesn't count as fixing the component. You aren't repairing it, you're chucking it out and getting a new one
'

Fixing =/= replacing, they mean different things. You can fix an issue by replacing a component, but if you replace that component that doesn't count as fixing the component. You aren't repairing it, you're chucking it out and getting a new one
'
It’s a wear part, like a seat in a regulator, I replace the part not the whole reg.

Knees aren't easily "fixed". Knees and elbows are among the most complicated and vulnerable joints we have, and they're generally not easily "fixed". When I was doing martial arts, my biggest fear was screwing up a knee or an elbow.

It's a matter of perspective. Back when I went to see a back surgeon, his take on it was "it's not like a knee where you can just stick in a ball joint and live happily ever after: this is a mess of nerves and cartilage and stuff that even your own brain can't figure what is actually hurting in there".

(And I dropped out of a**-kicking and went back to the pool.)

Took the new to me bike out for an 8 mile ride through the nearby forest preserve. Rode with a friend who gave me a guided tour. Yes, social distancing was preserved. My quads got a good workout. Nice day. Bottom drops out tomorrow.

Took the new to me bike out for an 8 mile ride through the nearby forest preserve. Rode with a friend who gave me a guided tour. Yes, social distancing was preserved. My quads got a good workout. Nice day. Bottom drops out tomorrow.
:eek: maybe you need a comfier saddle

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom