Closed SB celebrity sale

Sold or no longer available

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

If any of you SP 108/109 lovers need replacement S Discs or Seat Savers, I am printing them in ABS plastic. Available colors are red, blue, yellow, and black. If interested, paypal Simon what you think is an appropriate price, and let me know how many of which in what colors, and I'll run them off and send'em out.
View attachment 579143 View attachment 579144
The red pieces are the printed ones in the pictures
Respectfully,
James

will those keys work with the 109? Those are very cool, by the way.

If any of you SP 108/109 lovers need replacement S Discs or Seat Savers, I am printing them in ABS plastic. Available colors are red, blue, yellow, and black. If interested, paypal Simon what you think is an appropriate price, and let me know how many of which in what colors, and I'll run them off and send'em out.
View attachment 579143 View attachment 579144
The red pieces are the printed ones in the pictures
Respectfully,
James

I'll be in on this shortly....

will those keys work with the 109? Those are very cool, by the way.
Fit 109s perfectly, just identified a small adjustment needed for 108 use (so they will be model specific). Modeled off of a factory key that originally came with 109s.
Respectfully,
James

Fit 109s perfectly, just identified a small adjustment needed for 108 use (so they will be model specific). Modeled off of a factory key that originally came with 109s.
Respectfully,
James

sweet. i will send you my address for delivery. i think lex's 109 is going to be in my mailbox today.

Next up, just serviced flathead VI Zeagle with ZX second stage, ZX has the breathing improvement parts, dive like a fuel injected corvette. $125 sent to simon and I will ship it in the US
F7929657-8FE4-4D64-8488-A157A8C36BF6.jpeg
EF13602C-6A74-46C8-8A21-C7A6D047C7DC.jpeg

Would there be any interest in my 2x G260s, bit of a package deal with spares and kits? If there is any interest I'll post with photos a details. Desperate times and all that. Trying to keep my Conshelfs so I can still dive. The G260s are about 6 months old and cosmetically 9/10.

Oh have an older, it's an XTX 200 Apeks FSR first stage too. The one just before the 5th port model. I'll sell it with a spare service kit. Cosmetically 7-8/10.

All recently serviced and ready to dive.

Back
Top Bottom