Round 2 Gluing PU Rings for Ultima DGS

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

All suggestions are great. I feel like I have a enough for plan B, C, and D. It's not a bad leak, I could almost live with it. Don't even realize it until after I get out of the suit. When I take everything off after the 2nd dive it has me wondering if I inadvertently peed myself.:)

Thank goodness, rings were a success!!!! Went diving today and they held beautifully. I did have an issue in the beginning where one ring didn't seal all the way and had a small leak before the dive started, but that was user error. Had to go back to shore to fix, but other than that all was great.

I definitely need to cut the excess of the 720' as I think that was the culprit. The burton glove liners were a perfect match.

Need to get more practice getting the rings on and off but at the end of the day hands were dry and relatively warm. At almost an hr in 41f they would be hurting pretty bad before but today they were way more bearable.

Also, not sure what happened last dive but this dive there were no leaks, slight dampness on the first dive around the neck, but nothing at all in the legs.

Great day.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom