Double Hose Mouthpiece Plug?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

You're never going to develop a foot fetish with an attitude like that.

"How do you get a flip flop to change into a mouthpiece plug?"
"They have to want to change."

@lexvil reminded me that I have information for this thread, thanks to my new acquisition. A sample of a "flip flop" mouthpiece insert. Next to a factory insert. Noted that my bench could use a dusting.
View attachment 578865 View attachment 578866 View attachment 578867 View attachment 578864
Looks good... I printed one in ABS off of Luis's drawing, but I printed it flat, so the layer lines allowed it to leak past. I just printed a new one, oriented properly, in TPU, and that may do better, but I currently have a DIY hope page style on the loop. Testing the TPU plug will have to wait till next pool session. The Factory mouthpiece I have may also be worn on the inner bore.
I have a message in to Bryan, but no answer yet... I won't post an STL that I did off Luis's drawing without permission from the rights holder (just seems like the right thing to do).
Respectfully,
James

Back
Top Bottom