Looking for a Specific Knife

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

certainmisuse

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
I'm looking for a dive knife where the sheath is of the style with a "button" release and can be attached to a standard 2" webbing. Additionally, not too big, so in the mid-size range, say approximately 4" blade. Best example I can provide is the ScubaPro Mako, but I don't think it attaches to a 2" webbing out of the box. Could be wrong.

And FYI, I already have many of the other versions of knives that attach to a 2" webbing where for example the sheath has a velcro release, I don't need anymore of those.

Thanks much.

--
David

Greetings,

This is my favorite knife:
Aqua Lung Wenoka Knives by DEEP SEE Squeeze Lock Titanium Knife, Tanto Tip | eBay

You can find them cheaper. I love the interlock, fits on 2" webbing, titanium, and I thread about 10" (after maling knots)of surgical tubing fro the knife handle hole to the sheath...so i do not lose the knife :)

I agree, great knife, small and unobtrusive, razor sharp and bolts onto a standard BC mounting.

I think they make a steel and a titanium version. Get the Ti version.

What you want is the "Tekna" knife. Occasionally available new in SS or Titanium and has a plastic locking sheath. They are also on eBait from time to time.

James

Back
Top Bottom