Closed Hollis Biodry fx100 Drysuit (men's L)

Sold or no longer available

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

jrltenn

Contributor
Reaction score
This is a really nice suit. Enough stretch to be comfortable even with a little squeeze. There's not really anything I don't like about it; I just don't dive dry often enough to keep two.

- No leaks.
- No visible wear.
- Zipper is in great shape.
- Upgraded with SiTech QRS oval wrist and ORUST Neck system.
- New silicone seals
- Light monkey Pee valve (unbalanced). Yes its used (cleaned w/ Sterimine); I'll put on a new hose & quick connects.
- Comes with original storage duffel.
- I'll throw in a nice Pinnacle fleece undergarment.
Any questions just ask.

$600 obo (+shipping)
IMG_1068.JPG IMG_1069.JPG IMG_1070.JPG IMG_1071.JPG IMG_1073.JPG IMG_1074.JPG IMG_1076.JPG IMG_1077.JPG IMG_1078.JPG IMG_1079.JPG

I am 5'10" about 215 lbs. Size 11 shoe.
The drysuit is a Large. Fits great without any restriction. I'm at the short end of fitment would probably still work for someone over 6' and even a few pounds heavier. The feet would probably comfortably accommodate size 10-13.
The Pinnacle fleece is a ML. It gives me the length but but a less bulky fit. I usually only wear a light base layer under it.

Back
Top Bottom