Coz Trip Cancellation Experience & Aftermath

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Food for thought, for all those telling hotels/condos to keep deposits for the future. This is an economic disruption unlike anything we have ever seen before. It may last a few months or it may last a few years. These hotels/condos may not survive it, even long established ones with solid reputations.
If you're going all morbid on us, the person booking the trip may not survive either, leaving something of an accounting question for the operator (assuming they survive). It's a hot mess, no matter how you slice it.

Trip scheduled for 4/21/through 4/28. I chose to reschedule my trip until the fall. I've been staying and diving at the same places for several years so no/negligible deposits are required. I moved my United flights at no charge.
You might want to reverify with the airline. Most are waiving the change fees for a ONE TIME change. If you change again, there may be a charge. Of course, who knows, in this environment?

You might want to reverify with the airline. Most are waiving the change fees for a ONE TIME change. If you change again, there may be a charge. Of course, who knows, in this environment?

United will let you change it as many times as you want... :D I made multiple changes with no issues.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom