Coz Trip Cancellation Experience & Aftermath

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Sorry about your trip, but if there's any solace you're not alone. I just canceled a baseball stadium tour complete with stops for blues history and BBQ.
Games at Wrigley and Fenway are on my bucket list. I am an Astros fan and I was looking at a game later this year at the Red Socks. That will have to wait until 2021.

Games at Wrigley and Fenway are on my bucket list. I am an Astros fan and I was looking at a game later this year at the Red Socks. That will have to wait until 2021.

I've been to both - fantastic places. Fenway was by far the best ever - we were staying in Foxborough, took the train into town, subway over to the stadium and bought outfield seats - Billy Joel concert that same night so there were lots of people moving about, very cool town.

AS an option to closing the business, selling assets is a plausible route.

So long as anyone is buying assets.

Hey @outofofficebrb , I've held off posting in that thread (I've been following it) 'cause it's in "General Asia" and my trips haven't been (at least until fall). I would like to be included in the log as I'm in "wait and see" mode on several trips through the end of the year. Thanks for logging it BTW. :)

Food for thought, for all those telling hotels/condos to keep deposits for the future. This is an economic disruption unlike anything we have ever seen before. It may last a few months or it may last a few years. These hotels/condos may not survive it, even long established ones with solid reputations.

EXACTLY what I was thinking. No way I let my money out for laundry for an indefinite timeframe and likely never see it again

Hey @outofofficebrb , I've held off posting in that thread (I've been following it) 'cause it's in "General Asia" and my trips haven't been (at least until fall). I would like to be included in the log as I'm in "wait and see" mode on several trips through the end of the year. Thanks for logging it BTW. :)

I previously requested it to be moved out of General Asia after I realized how it could benefit everyone but it was declined by a mod...I think we can probably try again....Any mods want to help move it, please? :) There have been folks responding from various parts of the world so it's not just for Asia. Anyway, when you are ready, just post and let us know.

Thanks.

I actually prefer a thread specific to Coz because most folks either know or know of the popular hotels and dive Ops. It may help others if certain places are treating anyone differently.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom