For Sale New Never Used Shearwater Teric Dive Watch and Transmitter

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

That has nothing to do with it and you don't have to be an *******. I lost my job because of this virus and will not be diving in May like I had planned, Next time you have nothing to say STFU and mind your own business.
Lighten up Linus...

Do you still have a job? You lighten up, do you think I want to sell a brand new Teric for less than I paid for it?

Do you still have a job? You lighten up, do you think I want to sell a brand new Teric for less than I paid for it?

I am sorry you lost your job. I am also sorry if I came off as insensitive. That was not my intent.
Now that you have posted a price of $1200 for the Teric and the transmitter, I will say that it is a great deal!

Good luck with your sale and I hope you find the next open door.

I am sorry you lost your job. I am also sorry if I came off as insensitive. That was not my intent.
Now that you have posted a price of $1200 for the Teric and the transmitter, I will say that it is a great deal!

Good luck with your sale and I hope you find the next open door.

I am a little upset right now and I am sorry for going off the deep end on you.

It is a great deal indeed.
I understand that this is an emotional time for a lot of good folks who have lost their jobs or are dealing with this virus.

I have purchased the Teric. I really am sad that Ed needed to sell it due to a job loss. I wish him good fortune.

Dang.. If I hadn't bought one in January I would have scooped this up. GLWS.

I have purchased the Teric. I really am sad that Ed needed to sell it due to a job loss. I wish him good fortune.

well that turned out different than i thought it would. good for you guys. not used to seeing such a happy outcome from an online discussion like this. nice.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom