For Sale New Never Used Shearwater Teric Dive Watch and Transmitter

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

no idea. not familiar with all the models. but many i see have hardly been used. look new. just seems sad that anyone would spend the time and money on acquiring a great piece of gear and then have to get rid of it for whatever reason. that's all i meant.
I feel like a lot of the recent ones I have seen have either been... People upgraded to a taric and are selling their old perdix, or upgraded to the taric, didn't like it for whatever reason, and are going back to their perdix...

It is new, never used supposedly... Assuming he purchased it recently, warranty transfers with shearwater...I could see it being close to full value... But don't know I would pay full retail...

Never used, I had planned to use it in May, but because of this virus, I no longer have a job and don't see the need to have it around. 1200 is the price, so they are getting a free transmitter

It's like buying a new car and driving it off the lot...

That has nothing to do with it and you don't have to be an *******. I lost my job because of this virus and will not be diving in May like I had planned, Next time you have nothing to say STFU and mind your own business.

no offense to the seller but i see tons of shear waters for sale and i just don't understand how so many people can buy so many of these, and then just sell them off after so little use. i know **** happens in life and sometimes you gotta cut your losses but with these computers it sure seems to happen a lot.

good luck with the sale. looks like a beauty.

I lost my job because of this virus and will not be diving in May as I had planned

I feel like a lot of the recent ones I have seen have either been... People upgraded to a taric and are selling their old perdix, or upgraded to the taric, didn't like it for whatever reason, and are going back to their perdix...

I lost my job because of this virus and will not be diving in May as I had planned

Back
Top Bottom