Sangalaki-Kakaban-Maratua 4-10 August, 2021 with 15% off

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

One of these days Dan, one of these days...

Going to try to hit the FG’s again this year (didn’t make it last year) and really want it to be a Hammerhead trip but I doubt one will make it out. I hate to get my hopes up and do all the planning/etc so we’ll probably just wait for a June - early July trip but one day we’ll all do RA together. Enjoying your posts however until that day comes!

Reactions: Dan
One of these days Dan, one of these days...

Going to try to hit the FG’s again this year (didn’t make it last year) and really want it to be a Hammerhead trip but I doubt one will make it out. I hate to get my hopes up and do all the planning/etc so we’ll probably just wait for a June - early July trip but one day we’ll all do RA together. Enjoying your posts however until that day comes!

We still have 3 spots open for grab in this RA trip: Raja Ampat with Blue Manta, 10-20 Feb, 2022, with 16% off group rate

FYI, in May 2018 we saw 8 hammerheads came out of oil rig piling in FG. I may try to go there again earlier this year, may be April, as I’ll be in French Polynesia in May.

One of my buddy unfortunately had to cancel the trip. So a spot at lower deck is available for $1925, a $375 discount.

Please send me a private message if anyone is interested.

Cheers,
Dan

The cabins are beautifully furnished en-suite cabins with a bathroom in each cabins, each average 20sqm (200sf) in size comprising of twin/double or triple share cabins.

CC32269E-1FD2-40A7-8684-C4A55BD4850B.jpeg

@Dan - Isn't there a poster on this board that works on the White Manta? Mike or Max? He used to post here all the time and I have not seen him posting lately.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom