Perdix AI

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

For what it's worth, for every one that's mounted on a hose there's probably 10 that aren't, also without a problem. I much prefer mine screwed straight to the 1st stage but each to their own.

It's a hose. I wouldn't worry about it (and I don't think you are).

Thanks for posting the picture.
To be clear, I was just setting the record straight that the hose is not a Shearwater product as the poster had claimed.

To be clear, I was just setting the record straight that the hose is not a Shearwater product as the poster had claimed.

Got it. You corrected a guy with a perfectly good solution, by identifying something so insignificant as incorrect, while at the time attempting to sow distrust between the poster and his REAL LIFE relationship with his LDS. Let's pin a medal on you.

Thanks for clarifying. I think we'll all sleep better with the record set straight.

Got it. You corrected a guy with a perfectly good solution, by identifying something so insignificant as incorect, while at the time attempting to sow distrust between the poster and his REAL LIFE relationship with his LDS. Let's pin a medal on you.

Thanks for clarifying. I think we'll all sleep better with the record set straight.
Just relax. Why the hostility?
Using a 6" hose is a suggestion mentioned here countless times, so it's unlikely there would have been a response but for the mention that the hose was Shearwater supplied. I too was going to ask for clarification.

Got it. You corrected a guy with a perfectly good solution, by identifying something so insignificant as incorrect, while at the time attempting to sow distrust between the poster and his REAL LIFE relationship with his LDS. Let's pin a medal on you.

Geez - I’m not sure why you have such an attitude when all I was doing was pointing out that Shearwater does not make hoses?

Also, if his LDS told him the hose was a Shearwater hose, then I would be concerned about what more important info that they also get wrong?

I had the max depth alarm set stupidly at 60 feet and wasn’t acknowledging other alerts as i should have. (Turn pressure etc.)

The clincher was not being able to figure how how to set it up to read Bar.

Back
Top Bottom