Recomendations needed - Science of Diving (Physics, physiology, etc)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I was thinking more about a pdf than a kindle version.
I have my copy as e-book for Kobo Reader. I can't recall how or where I bought it. I went to the editor's website Aquapress.co.uk and it seems that it´s no longer available. I also seen that in Amazon it's only as paper.

Another interesting book is “Deep Into Deco: The Diver's Decompression Textbook, Revised Edition”. I have the first edition and it is interesting how’s many different deco algorithms there are. The author used to be on scubaboard, he might still be around if you need an ebook.

Deco Procedures is great! I'd also look at some of the modern conversations around decompression theory. You can start by watching some of the following Youtube Videos:

Also read articles like Alert Diver | Gradient Factors and others from Shearwater on Gradiant factors and how they are used to manage stops in relation to percentage of M value.

Even if you don't do Tec diving, this line of study, and more, will be very insightful and will help you learn a lot more.

that neal pollock lecture was great. easy to follow and easy to understand. thx !!

Back
Top Bottom