Movies & Shows to Watch

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Being a die hard Trekkie and having only watched a few Star Wars movies, I decided to be brave and boldly take up on the full Star Wars line.

The order you watch them in is important. I would say you could probably skip episodes 1 & 2. Start with 3. Then watch Rogue One. Then continue on with 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9.

The order you watch them in is important. I would say you could probably skip episodes 1 & 2. Start with 3. Then watch Rogue One. Then continue on with 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9.

Always respect the order :) I couldn't agree with you more.
Same is applicable for MCU, Star Trek,....
Episode skipping? No Way!

Movies:
Snatch
Better off Dead
Stripes
Black Hawk Down
Ford Vs Ferrari
The latest Bond fliks

That Formula 1 series on Netflix. There's 2 seasons
Ozark
Bloodline
Stranger Things
Longmire
Watched a few seasons of Bosch
The Killing

Always respect the order :) I couldn't agree with you more.
Same is applicable for MCU, Star Trek,....
Episode skipping? No Way!

Ok, well, Rogue One is canon and comes chronologically between episodes 3 & 4. Have fun!

Watching season 1 and 2 of Ozark again. (Netflix)

Season 3 on Friday.

:snorkel:

Re-watch Firefly

We're doing this - again - tonight! LOVE that show!!

It’s getting harder and harder to find anything of true value these days....of late, I’ve been watching music documentaries...last night a Neil Young, the other night Led Zep. I usually watch while on my trainer, but the LZ was 2 hours 40 minutes long! My butt was screaming after that ride :wink:
Netflix has a ZZ Top documentary... it is quite good if you are a fan

I am all caught up on 'Better Call Saul'. This season is by far the best! Netfilx 'Schitt's Creek' and BBC(also on Amazon Prime) is 'The Detectorists'. I love both shows. They are both sweet and funny shows which take my mind away from the abyss of depressing news. I also love 'Curb Your Enthusiasm' for it's edginess and re-watching 'Freaks and Geeks'.

@Greg Reeder, if Snatch is on your list, so should "Lock stock and two smoking barrels." Both really great movies by Guy Ritchie!

I didn't see West World listed. I would recommend that, though I'm on on Season 2, episode 4, so who know if it could be a bust? (Looking at you, Lost and Battlestar Galactica.)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom