Best describe your diving.

What kind of diving do you do?

• Total voters

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Cold, local, and hunting. About to start tech class.

DW

It’s probably been done before here many times, but I’m just curious as to the makeup of SB users, what type of diver are you?
Please answer the poll truthfully, and please answer which category most describes your diving. For instance, if you mostly dive recreationally and occasionally do a technical dive then answer recreational diving and not both. Same for all categories, please answer one box that best describes the majority of your diving.
You can elaborate further in an additional post if you wish.
Let’s see where this goes.
For instructors, DM's and others who dive for work, would you like us to answer based on our personal diving habits rather than including the job?

For example; if I include ALL dives, the majority would come under recreational as this accounts for most of my teaching. However, if I narrow it down to my own fun dives, the majority would be technical.

I am warm water (>65F), recreational, and taking pictures when not with students.

Coldest water I typically will be in is the Florida springs.

I picked the first two and the last three.
I do not dive wrecks, but caves.
In my local OW Diving I dive well beyond 130 with moderate Deco.
In Caves I limit myself with 130 and 1/3 of Air

So far, warm water only. Long trips with lots of diving - just checking things out and working to improve my skills.

Cold water at home, warm water when we're on holiday. We like to do wreck diving every now and then.

When on holiday I also enjoy taking my camera with me :).

Next year we intend to start cave and/or technical diving (first thought we have to pass our GUE fundies course...).

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom