Cancellation of booked trips

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

We are still working on it how to solve it. I highly appreciate all the input in this threat.

I appreciate how you are considering the input.

After reading all the input on this board and other feedback we received, we see that it make sense to reschedule for the full credit guests have from the cancelled reservation. Thanks a lot. In this confusing and worrying times it is great that you all still took time to give your input on this topic. Rob and LInda

We are still working on it how to solve it. I highly appreciate all the input in this threat.

This is how EVA Air solved my cancellation. They made a new policy stating any travel to any country that has the virus can be cancelled and a full refund given. Airlines are particularly hard hit.

My UK partner is only getting a voucher to replace his lost travel from Emirates but EVA gives him full refund for the Taiwan to Bali leg of the trip. By the way Emirates cancelled his flight to Taiwan before he asked for cancellation.

EVA REFUND.jpg

Does a anyone have experience with what Wakatobi Resort/Pelagian is doing?

Hello everyone,
As most of you we have a couple of bookings for Indonesia or should I say we "Had" but here I want to tell a happy tale: we were supposed to spend 2 weeks in Eat Lombok, at the East Lombok dive hotel, we contacted Jeremie the manager a few months ago and he was very accommodating for the old gizzards that we are, when asked if there was hot water he said " No but we can install it in your 2 rooms with the deposit you will send" and so he did , even showed us the installation, then the covid 19 happened all our plans from France were xcelled and Jeremie immediately offered to refund our deposit , but not the part he had invested in the hot water system which would be kept as a credit for our future trip. we also got credit from Swissair to Singapore and a refund from Paypal for our Sing Lombok flights, all the hotels were also refunded ( thank Accor)
If we talk about the good guys i think it is also fair to acknowledge the good ones
Kepp safe and hopefully see you soon making bubbles in Indo

Back
Top Bottom