Austrian Diving Museum Selling Equipment

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Southside

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Not me selling but I found this listing on ebay and thought some people here would be interested. Mods please move to the appropriate sub forum if this is the wrong place.

The seller states:
"I have collected diving equipment for more than 60 years, I had the world's largest collection of Scubapro diving equipment. I was the owner of Divingsport Shop SeaStar-Tauchsport Vienna for more than 35 years, the collection was exhibited there. Since I retired, I sold the diving center several years ago, but the new owner was not interested in the museum, so I started selling the collector's items. A lot has already been sold, but a lot is still available.

If you are interested in any Scubapro Regulators, please ask me if I still have it, preferably ask with a picture."

They have some really cool stuff on their store and the prices don't seem too bad to me, but take this with a grain of salt as I don't know what fair market value is. The seller is based in Austria.

Everything from an original drager KG mod 130 to a gold edition of a SP mk10 to colored covers to diving helmets.

https://ebay.com/usr/nimm-es-locker

This would turn some heads on the dive boat.

s-l1600.jpg

This would turn some heads on the dive boat.

And then of course the questions would start. How much did THAT cost?

About $300 dollars more than normal, were gold plated, limited to one per dealer. As I remember they had a hard time finding enough dealers to buy one each.
Because of that they were on the market for a couple of years back end of the 80's / early 90's.

Michael

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom