D420! How about that?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I don’t have either in hand but I don’t need two of them, I’ll let you know when one of them gets home.

Spring pad is sitting at customs, I expect it tomorrow. I'll ship it all most likely tomorrow. The virus seems to have sped up shipments, go figure.

Send me your D-350/400. I'll get it good as new. No problem. Lots of spare parts, and will have lots for years to come.

I bought Simons D420 (Buddhasummer)

I would be interested to hear if either of you guys can find an anomaly in Simon's D420.

I would be interested to hear if either of you guys can find an anomaly in Simon's D420.
I would be cool with Rob looking it over, Simon if Rob agrees you could just ship it directly to him, he is the expert.

I love volunteering...other people.
It’s as if I were a politician:wink:
But...He is the expert and it, being completely up to him to save this model from disappearing from history, again, we the divers of the scubapro world cry out for his assistance (picture a light shining into the damn over cast sky with a big RS) after all it not like I can dive it anytime soon.:poke:

Bwaahaha!
:rofl3::rofl3:
Sure, send it to me. I've got a few service kits here and we can compare it with mine.
Maybe we can do another video, and look at it for the first time together.
At the end of which I can conclude...
:nomoney:
I have no friggin' idea!

You've got my address, Simon.
I'll send you some postage ¥

Bwaahaha!
:rofl3::rofl3:
Sure, send it to me. I've got a few service kits here and we can compare it with mine.
Maybe we can do another video, and look at it for the first time together.
At the end of which I can conclude...

Yes, yes, yes!! FA [failure analysis] is a passion of mine :D Would LOVE to see the teardown, inspection, analysis, conclusion, and resolution!!!

Back
Top Bottom