Loreto, Which Dive Shop?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Laurie S.

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
A friend and I will be in Loreto in May as part of a cruise. I am an underwater photographer, specializing in macro. We weren't able to book with Blue Nation, but can book either with Dolphin Dive Baja or Sea and Land Tours. The latter is $25 cheaper for a two-tank dive.

I would appreciate any advice as to which shop to go with. This will be our first time to Loreto. Wish we could go with Blue Nation, but they are booked.

Hopefully someone will chime in on this... we are going in September and I would be curious to hear if there is any feedback regarding the other dive ops in Loreto

I am very disappointed in Dolphin Dive Baja, our cruise was cancelled almost two weeks ago and they still haven't processed my refund through Paypal. I have e-mailed them three times and keep getting told, oh we're going to do it. I finally filed a dispute with Paypal. The other shops refunded quickly. We've now rebooked the same cruise for next year, so this time we should be able to go with Blue Nation.

Booked with Blue Nation for a year from now, not taking any chances this time. Still no refund from Dolphin Dive Baja.

I can't remember what x-street it was near, but there's a dive shop where you walk from Salvatierra into where the old capitol was and Mi Loreto etc, right on the corner, and it may or may not be Dolphin Dive. Anyway, I was talking to the owner and he sounded OK but I'd already booked with Blue Nation. I'll see if I can find it on Google Earth.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom