Will COZ close it’s borders?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Whom ever is traveling to get home I wish you luck and safety! Make sure you have snacks, water and tequila!
Thank you! Water enroute, wife had snack waiting on arrival, tequila this evening!

Boarding a southwest flight right now. 110 of 140 seats are occupied.

There were two passengers on the flight down, both returning residents.
You have good sources - do you work at the airport? That was my flight; I was one of those two passengers. Houston Hobby was like a ghost town. When I checked in Friday morning (before the announcement suspending service), an hour after check-in opened, I was A22. Subtracting the A1-15 that SWA reserves, that would have made me the 7th pax. Apparently the other five cancelled after the announcement. A CSR in the self-checkin area noticed the CZM tags on my bags and asked when I was coming back - he wanted to make certain I knew about the flight suspension.

Shuttle service at CZM was closed; I had to take the new (federal plated) express taxi ($169 to Centro).

Thank you! Water enroute, wife had snack waiting on arrival, tequila this evening!

You have good sources - do you work at the airport? That was my flight; I was one of those two passengers. Houston Hobby was like a ghost town. When I checked in Friday morning (before the announcement suspending service), an hour after check-in opened, I was A22. Subtracting the A1-15 that SWA reserves, that would have made me the 7th pax. Apparently the other five cancelled after the announcement. A CSR in the self-checkin area noticed the CZM tags on my bags and asked when I was coming back - he wanted to make certain I knew about the flight suspension.

Shuttle service at CZM was closed; I had to take the new (federal plated) express taxi ($169 to Centro).
Glad to hear you made it.

Is this thing on? Just checking.
It's a good time to wire some USD to any friends you have in Coz as an interest free loan. Maybe they'll feel obliged to stock up on some good tequila for you.

peso-rate-3-23-20.jpg

This would be great time for a three day Norte…Darn, none it sight.

Dave

This would be great time for a three day Norte…Darn, none it sight.

Dave

Just made my reservation to return to Coz this coming Wednesday on United from Houston (IAH). Lots of empty seats. I want to see how Coz looked like back in 1989. I have both Mexican and US passports so I should be able to make it both ways….if I want to. I'll post what I see.

Dave Dillehay (yes I'm in my 70s but not afraid of anything but Bull Sharks)

Dozens of cruise ships and the island seemed to dodge the bullet. That Dave Dillehay would willingly be the vector to potentially introduce the virus to the island while simultaneously claiming that he isn't scared of anything is not surprising to me in the very least. What is surprising is that United has a flight that day.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom