Will COZ close it’s borders?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Very little movement at fonatur or calleta today.
dZfFv6_Yz2jqJ6I66M_dTXgrKggCJm_n8oDXCxq4OQtu7PcNYhR1Z8tf3oVR-SIEIAfPtzotbprGbpcp3Cw=w177-h236-no.jpg

Since I don't have an escape boat, I am bugging out tomorrow.

0nx0sRE25cqzIc46YHyhLea9xsjJWPOBRHG2sXUkD7ZFRJ3t4brYeHWNt5WDAn0SYQ14CtyYeVDpcGncmiQ=w987-h741-no.jpg

I can't believe that they will shut all air traffic from Mexico, either Cancun or Mexico …for US citizens or others. We have too much commerce.

Dave Dillehay

I can't believe that they will shut all air traffic from Mexico, either Cancun or Mexico …for US citizens or others. We have too much commerce.

Dave Dillehay
As best as I can tell the USA borders to Mexico and Canada are closed to non-essential traffic other than the reparation of citizens and this is by reciprocal agreements by all three nations. If you are a citizen of any country you can return home but can not travel out on a tourist visa. Outbound, if not on a tourist visa ,you will have to justify your travel as 'essential' to immigration of the country you are traveling to.

As best as I can tell the USA borders to Mexico and Canada are closed to non-essential traffic other than the reparation of citizens and this is by reciprocal agreements by all three nations. If you are a citizen of any country you can return home but can not travel out on a tourist visa. Outbound, if not on a tourist visa ,you will have to justify your travel as 'essential' to immigration of the country you are traveling to.
Correct. Really sucks for Canadian snowbirds trying to drive back home.

An eerie calm at mega - lots of food and toilet paper, no hand sanitizer.

Hey Chuck, haven't you figured out how things work on the island yet?

Step 1 Get away from the tourist zone along melgar.
Step 2 Go into a Similares or an IZA on 65.
Step 3 Say Hola, Buenos Tardes.
Step 4 Ask for one small one for personal use. Por favor.
Step 5 Put a !00 pesos on the counter and say Gracias.

Buena Suerte todos!

Hey Chuck, haven't you figured out how things work on the island yet?

Step 1 Get away from the tourist zone along melgar.
Step 2 Go into a Similares or an IZA on 65.
Step 3 Say Hola, Buenos Tardes.
Step 4 Ask for one small one for personal use. Por favor.
Step 5 Put a !00 pesos on the counter and say Gracias.

Buena Suerte todos!

It's been a year but my American junk food habit is very strong!! Besides, my wife is in the US with her mom, it's just me and my 13 year old so our cooking habits suck!!!!!

I was on a mission for Oscar Meyer Hot Dogs and Macaroni and Cheese it was a partial success, some bonus Fruit Loops and ehh, no hand sanitizer.

I did stop at YZA on 30 on the way home after the OXXO pit stop but nada - the 16 other ones were on the wrong side of the street......

Going to marina in the morning to look at a boat but think we are gonna drive south on the old road searching for anything........ At least we have the space here to get out of the house and not be around people. Is it deserted over there or just the normal crowd?

Dave Dillehay

They likely will but cargo would be unaffected and most goods are delivered by trucks.

Back
Top Bottom