Closed BRAND NEW Scubapro Evertech Drysuit, size M

Sold or no longer available

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

curious about your measurements / body weight. looking at the link you posted, the size chart seems like odd sizing. seems big and bulky up top but short in seams. never saw one in person. what is your feeling on the quality of the materials and construction etc ?

I'm 165cm and 60kg with a 76cm inseam. I got it because it was the smallest size on offer, but it was pretty enormous on me. I see what you mean about the odd sizing based on the chart. I'd say the inseam measurement in particular is quite a big longer than the chart indicates, as I'm way over the high end of the sizing chart and it didn't feel too short. It's got a telescoping torso, too, so there's quite a lot of wiggle room there.

The quality of the materials and construction is very good, though. It's extremely lightweight but feels surprisingly durable.

Hi Hodg, I might be interested on this.

I am 171cm and 68 kg, do you think the suit will be good for me? I thought a S size would fit better according to the scubapro charts (Size Charts ENG.pdf) M size is for people from 175-180cm and 75-85kg. Do you agree with the charts once you tried the suit you have? is that large?

thanks for your help!

Hi Hodg, I might be interested on this.

I am 171cm and 68 kg, do you think the suit will be good for me? I thought a S size would fit better according to the scubapro charts (Size Charts ENG.pdf) M size is for people from 175-180cm and 75-85kg. Do you agree with the charts once you tried the suit you have? is that large?

thanks for your help!

I think you're right that the size S would be a better fit. It is a very loose-cut suit and runs quite large.

I think you're right that the size S would be a better fit. It is a very loose-cut suit and runs quite large.
thanks for the response. I thought so yes, but it is still interesting that in scubapro website they recommend size M to someone with more or less my physical measures:

upload_2020-6-26_9-5-48.png

Odd. I don't know if this may be relevant, but up until this year the M was the smallest size Evertech available for purchase in the US.

yep quiet odd.

that is interesting that M is the smallest available in US. Looking at the sizechart, it looks like the M you have should be the M in there as well since your suit boot´s size is 10-11 which is around 43-44 european I guess. Anyway, only thing to so is try it on first!

upload_2020-6-26_17-52-22.png

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom