Actual cost of PADI MSD

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Nicklebon

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
First I apologize for bringing this subject up. I am well aware of the value of this designation but, that is not at all what I wish to engage in. That said feel free to pile on if you must as I did bring it up and probably should be beaten for doing so.

I thought was a simple question but, I've looked high and low and cannot find an answer. I believe this is by design but, I thought I'd ask here because if anyone will disclose it will be here.

All other cost aside, meaning one has all prerequisite certifications and just lacks priestly blessing and the plastic, what is the actual cost of the PADI Master Scuba Diver designation?

First I apologize for bringing this subject up. I am well aware of the value of this designation but, that is not at all what I wish to engage in. That said feel free to pile on if you must as I did bring it up and probably should be beaten for doing so.

I thought was a simple question but, I've looked high and low and cannot find an answer. I believe this is by design but, I thought I'd ask here because if anyone will disclose it will be here.

All other cost aside, meaning one has all prerequisite certifications and just lacks priestly blessing and the plastic, what is the actual cost of the PADI Master Scuba Diver designation?
Depends on the 5 specialties you choose, you get credit for the 5 dives you do for AOW, potentially, lowering the price.

Sorry my mistake in the pricing just for the card

As stated ALL prerequisites are done. Only the plastic.

The last one I completed just before christmas, the Padi registration fee was US$70.
An instructor has to check your certifications and sign off on the paperwork.
I personally charge a diver the princely sum of $0 for this service, takes me 5 minutes.
So $70 as of december 2019

As stated ALL prerequisites are done. Only the plastic.
PADI 2020 pricelist shows $69.
If the student did the five specialties with me I write off the $69 and charge nothing, or if they are travelling with me on a trip I'm running.

What prerequisites have you checked off?

2007 price was $41. Anyone care? But hey, I got the free backpack (AND certificate suitable for hanging!).

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom