Closed Suunto Cobra

Sold or no longer available

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

cruisekingkris

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I have a Suunto Cobra with clear protector, compass holder attachment, quick disconnect hose and Cobra travel case.

***** THE DEPTH SENSOR DOESNT WORK*****

The computer won’t go into dive mode since the depth sensor won’t register.

4AC6A0E7-33B9-4C38-88F8-46D4B50A5BF8.jpeg

Someone make me an offer for this. I won’t put a price on this as it’s only worth something to someone who wants it or needs the other parts.

Any offers?

Are you the original owner? If so, why not send it in under the recall and have it repaired or replaced? As I understand the recall, yo are the only one that could do that. Then you could sell it as functional and maybe get better interest in it.

If you bought it 2nd hand, then never mind.

Here is the link to the settlement page. I think if you are the original owner, and bought it from an authorized US dealer in the last 10 years, you can still send it in for evaluation and likely repair or replacement.
Home | Suunto Dive Computer Settlement

SUUNTO used to have a page explaining which serial numbers qualified. 6,7 and 8 digit numbers etc. Anyone have a copy of that? I cannot locate.

It is second hand, thanks to a member on this board. Thanks to him for not telling me it was broken and screwing me. Met up with him and paid cash, live and learn. I figured the accessories have to be worth something to someone.

I have (2) Shearwaters and have moved on from Suunto. I don't need it or want to put any effort in fixing it.

Okay, that's understandable. Sorry that you bought it and it was faulty. That bites.

Back
Top Bottom