Covid-19 Travel Restrictions

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I have heard that in some parts of the US not only food is being a problem, but also TOILET PAPER...
I really wonder how this can be possible? Is this really a problem in US?

The USA is an "every man for themself" society. We purchase our way out of disasters. Get more bottled water, TP and sanitizer before your neighbor and everything will be just fine. Funny part is that the "every man for themselves" crowd will likely be the first to get wiped out when things really go into Mad Max mode.

I have heard that in some parts of the US not only food is being a problem, but also TOILET PAPER...
yeah...we should have adopted the bidet. :)

You are correct -- there has been a mad rush on toilet paper or some silly reason

OMG --- breaking new ---- Idris Alba has it .. OMG the world is going to end LOL CNN actually titled it breaking news ..smh

:wink: Well, you know, if you really are going to eat all that food you are hording, maybe you really need all that TP? :wink:

Not here. Still got plenty leaves in my backyard to use.

A cup of water is actually more hygienic than toilet paper, which will still leave residue. Back where I came from (Indonesia), we don’t use toilet paper. We use water.

Not here. Still got plenty leaves in my backyard to use.

A cup of water is actually more hygienic than toilet paper, which will still leave residue. Back where I came from (Indonesia), we don’t use toilet paper. We use water.
Here we use water and soap, in a bidet. A WC without a bidet is really crap...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom