New Shearwater Cloud (Mac) Version Doesn't Work

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

CaveSloth

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
It says "Press Home to Sign In" but there is no "Home" button anywhere. I cannot click on any of the icons or buttons. Nothing happens. None of my old dives are listed.

Downloaded about 2 hours ago. Had to close the app, re-open, everything fine. Sync works with iPhone perfectly.

I am on Mac Desktop and it doesn't work at all even after restarting the machine. Looking for an older version. Anyone?

You might try contacting Shearwater directly. I've not had this specific issue with Shearwater Cloud, but a few years back I inadvertently installed the wrong firmware update into my EX Predator. Within 20 minutes of contacting Shearwater, they sent me a software patch via email. It worked perfectly, and I've had no further trouble with the unit. Yet more accolades for their customer service.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom