AOI UMG-01 LCD Magnifier reviews?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Grajan

Contributor
Reaction score
My apologies if this is a duplicate post. The forum search tools do not work over this satellite link. I am looking for feedback on the AOI UMG-01 LCD Magnifier for snorkeling photography. If there is already a relevant thread please post a link as that will probably work.

Thanks!
Graham
www.sailingleela.com

I had a search for you mate.There's no dedicated thread for it @tursiops has good things to say about them, that would be good enough for me,
I would think it would be even more useful for snorkel photography, because the ambient light is so bright, making it even harder to see the LCD screen.

Did you end up liking the UMG-01? I am also considering getting it for snorkel and diving use

I have been using it since the TG4 and I would not consider using a housing without it, it is a fantastic piece of equipment for Macro

I tried it when it was first showed at DEMA and it didn’t work for me...could be due to my needing such a strong prescription on my glasses. However I dive with contacts and have my TG set to enlarge the center when I half press the shutter and find that really helps.

Back
Top Bottom