Greetings from Louisiana, wish me luck

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Berl180

New
Reaction score
Greetings everyone,

Well i finally did it. I signed up today to begin my OW training the first week of april over in TX.
Looking forward to get a chance to experience the underwater world. I have been reading through the forum for a few months now and i appreciate all the helpful information that i have found and thank you all for sharing. hopefully all we go well with training and ill be able to get in the water and maybe even dive with some of you ladies and gents.

Welcome to SB! Have fun in your course.

Good luck. You're going to love it.

Welcome! I'm a Louisiana ex-pat. Enjoy your journey and some crawfish!

Welcome from Nova Scotia (not an Acadian Cajun....). Where in TX will you do OW?

What part of La you in? I know huntsville north of Huston that's a haul from nearly anywhere. Congrats to you. Im in Mobile travel that way often.

What part of La you in? I know huntsville north of Huston that's a haul from nearly anywhere. Congrats to you. Im in Mobile travel that way often.
I live in Crowley, LA. However I am currently working out of Liberty,TX and the place in Huntsville is only about an hour and a half away from me. Being they can do everything on-site and have lodging that was one of the deciding factors.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom