Wanted DSS - Deep Sea Supply wing

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I have Deep Sea Supply Torus 26 and a Kydex backplate if anyone is interested. It hasn't seen the ocean in years, as I've used it solely in the pool these days. Absolutely no leak and will hold pressure until you've turned to dust. I've just serviced the inflator.

The photos doesn't quite capture the color difference but the dark rich black has faded due the chlorine exposure. You can better see the difference on the photo with the Deep Sea Supply Logo. Unfortunately, I lost the rubber retainer plugs that fasten the wing to the plate, so you will have to use mating bolts.

Asking $150 + shipping for the wing.
PM Sent

- K

I have Deep Sea Supply Torus 26 and a Kydex backplate if anyone is interested. It hasn't seen the ocean in years, as I've used it solely in the pool these days. Absolutely no leak and will hold pressure until you've turned to dust. I've just serviced the inflator.

The photos doesn't quite capture the color difference but the dark rich black has faded due the chlorine exposure. You can better see the difference on the photo with the Deep Sea Supply Logo. Unfortunately, I lost the rubber retainer plugs that fasten the wing to the plate, so you will have to use mating bolts.

Asking $150 + shipping for the wing.

Hi, I just joined this forum and saw this message. Not quite sure how to send a PM or if I need to be approved by a mod before I can do that. Anyways I wanted to ask if the backplate and wing includes the harness as well and if so how much for the entire setup, if it's still available that is. I'm actually looking for a DSS BPW with a wing between 25 # to 30# and ideally a SS plate but willing to get the Kydex as well. Thanks.

PS. Hope its ok to make this request here in someone else's thread. If not my apologies and I'll create another request thread.

Does anyone have any idea about the Palantic Xtreme wing and backplate? Can't find too much info about it. Has anyone used it or knows if it would be worth getting?

@primortals , for some reason PMs are called "conversations" on this forum. You could start a conversation with a poster by clicking on "Quote in Conversation" at the bottom right of the post.

Hi, I just joined this forum and saw this message. Not quite sure how to send a PM or if I need to be approved by a mod before I can do that. Anyways I wanted to ask if the backplate and wing includes the harness as well and if so how much for the entire setup, if it's still available that is. I'm actually looking for a DSS BPW with a wing between 25 # to 30# and ideally a SS plate but willing to get the Kydex as well. Thanks.

PS. Hope its ok to make this request here in someone else's thread. If not my apologies and I'll create another request thread.

Hello:

Unfortunately, I have sold the both, the wing and the plate.

Thank you,
O.

Are you looking for just a DSS wing? I have a complete DSS BP/W setup I would be interested in selling.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom