Clive Cussler

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

But you're going to leave out Al Giordino? Are you kidding?

Well he wasn't a main man there are no Al Giordino series. He was however my favorite side kick

Late to this thread. No news of this in the UK that I saw. I always took one of his books on holiday. Read all of Dirk Pitt, Isaac Bell and Juan Cabrillo. I enjoyed the different styles that his co-writers brought. I hope they run the Sea Hunters in the UK, would be interested to see those. Many thanks to Clive Cussler, who inspired travel and diving, and who knows, maybe he was one of those bearded old men with twinkling eyes who might have passed me on the trail.

I started reading Dirk Pitt books as a teenager in the 80s. He was my Mike Nelson and the reason I joined the Navy and became a diver. Too bad not too many of his books went on to be successful movies.

I started reading Dirk Pitt books as a teenager in the 80s. He was my Mike Nelson and the reason I joined the Navy and became a diver. Too bad not too many of his books went on to be successful movies.

I don't know of a novel he wrote that wouldn't make a good movie! I'm not sure Hotsy Totsy of Vin Fiz would have been good as movies but any Pitt, Austin, ect.. would. :)

Back
Top Bottom