Is there any web based dive logs for the Luna?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

TimCA

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
Good morning,
I use the Scubapro Luna dive computer. Currently I use the IR cable to import my dives. My problem is if I do not have my computer with me I can not review past dives. Furthermore if I use the desktop for the program I can not document when I am at the dive sight? Are there any web based programs that are compatible with the Luna?

Thanks for your input and suggestions,

Tim

Hi Tim

There are no web based programs that can download dive computers, but you can download your computer with the desktop and then sync your logbook to a mobile app on Android or iOS devices. Then you have your dive history with you at the dive site. You can also start logging new dives at the dive site including GPS coordinates and later merge the dives with the data from the Luna. That's how it works in Diving Log.

Kind regards,
Sven

Any chance you can point me towards a "how to "? You log new dives at the dive spot on what app that will then migrate to my desk top. Or am I doing that within the luna at the sight?

You can do that for example with my software (see the link below). There is a PC version and apps for Android and iOS. You can either download the Luna directly with the PC version and you can import the existing dives from SmartTrak. For new dives you can add dives, dive sites etc. in the mobile app and when you're back at home you sync your new data to the PC, then you download the Luna and choose "Update existing dives" which will merge the Luna data with the manual added data. If you have any questions, you can also email me info@divinglog.de

This is a local PC app which uploads to the Diviac website (now PADI Travel). The online logbook is no longer available, as far as I know.
Don't know. I have never used it. I downloaded this software when it was free. Right now it seems you need paid account or something...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom