I might regret asking this, but...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

https://www.makospearguns.com/Under-Wetsuit-Jammers-p/muwj.htm

MUWJ-2T.jpg

I only wear boxers under my suit.

I use jammers because I get them for father's day. Nice present from my daughter each year.

I like to wear my snorkel in my wetsuit.
And I just thought you were pleased to see me :wink:.

I'm not sure the others on the boat would fully appreciate what they're seeing. :troll:

Ha ha! If done right, no one sees a thing. Wrap a towel around your waist, wind at your back. Reach under towel and drop shorts. Step into wetsuit. I never flashed anyone using that method.

DW

Under Armour compression shots with swim suit over it and a t-shirt on top. When gearing up, the swim suit comes off and wetsuit goes on. Been doing this for 15 years and it works well for this old guy. No embarrassment for my buddy/wife and that is the bottom line.

Let me know what you think of them.

Got them in last week, haven’t had a chance to dive in them yet given the recent situation... they fit well and seem to be perfect for under the wetsuit. Definitely covers more than what some of the European gents wear about on dive charters, and the fabric is thick enough to obscure any obvious outlines, but they are pretty tight all around - my wife had quite the commentary.

Anyways, I think they strike the right balance between being small enough to be comfortable under a wetsuit and not looking completely obscene, but I wouldn’t necessarily strut around in just these all day.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom