apeks black ice VS scubapro seahawk 2????

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

i dont like big zipper bucket in both side .. i dont use them...SO i like black ice style..but many guys recommend SP SEAHAWK2
i tried to find some different option with less drag on both side..i see many good option for wings but more expensive

Just bought a complete BPW set for 400 euros, so there are competitive offers.

big zipper bucket in both side

I use them for the emergency line cutter and signalling mirror, they are perfect for that.

black ice style

It is "clunky" and you don't need it. My previous experience with it is that it is uncomfortable and doesn't serve a practical purpose with its design. The Sea Hawk 2 is far more practical and comfortable and appropriate for your diving environment.

Hi @Kareemovitch

I have been diving a Scubapro Knighthawk for 14 years. I decided to replace the 1st one after 12 years and 1400 dives, due to general wear and tear, though is still performs perfectly. I looked at the Seahawk, but also disliked all the bulk on the sides due to the pockets, and don't need them. I bought a slightly used Knighthawk off SB instead and dive it today.

In Scubapro's wisdom, they have discontinued the Knighthawk and the women's version, the Ladyhawk.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom