Any diver out there been attacked by a big shark?!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Where are those remoras when I want them to cling on my chest / thigh / knee so I can video them at close up position? :D

This aggressive remora “attack” has been posted on SB before, but if you haven’t seen it you may find it entertaining.

This aggressive remora “attack” has been posted on SB before, but if you haven’t seen it you may find it entertaining.

I'm guessing they had no idea what a remora was and thought it was attacking them..

You (and some others) are making me re-think my avatar...

There are quite a few people that have absolutely no issues with barracudas, I had an unfortunate one which makes me very leery of them now. I have never seen them in a group -- usually they are solo (thank god for that) I'm not sure what I would think or do if I saw a whole pack of them.

There are quite a few people that have absolutely no issues with barracudas, I had an unfortunate one which makes me very leery of them now. I have never seen them in a group -- usually they are solo (thank god for that) I'm not sure what I would think or do if I saw a whole pack of them.

Enjoy the show, like I did in Daram, Raja Ampat.

One of my dives at the blue hole last year. Can't remember the site.

Same here but happened a number of years ago

Enjoy the show, like I did in Daram, Raja Ampat.

Nice!
And look at that:
Tiny little subtitles explainIng what we're really looking at. Very nice! Once for the added "help" (maybe needed in my case, not admiting to anything) ... and then again for being just still legible (with the right glasses on) and yet not disturbing the picture at all. Sort of like the fine print in any "legalese" :wink: , except in this case I much enjoy it.

Reactions: Dan
https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom