what do you wear under your wetsuit?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Talk about doin some manscaping OI

I could be tempted to try it on but I doubt there is enough wax in Brazil... :(

One last pic for shits and giggles... speedo, 3mm wetsuit, naked man body suit and a thong worn in that order :p:wink:

VGBF5769 (Custom).JPG

I dont understand how anyone can wear boardshorts underneath a wetsuit. It would be way too unconfortable for me.

For modesty after the dive (e.g. going to a bar) I do carry a boardshort that I leave in a drybag on the boat.

I dont understand how anyone can wear boardshorts underneath a wetsuit. It would be way too unconfortable for me.

For modesty after the dive (e.g. going to a bar) I do carry a boardshort that I leave in a drybag on the boat.
I was just informed what "boardshorts" are. And agree with you. But also, why is is so hard to find a (what used to be) normal length pair of swim trunks the last 20 years? Is it because the NBA went to the long shorts sometime in the '90s? John Stockton where are you now? When you find a pair of short trunks it's like finding gold. You can't even get a tan with those long shorts covering half your legs. I can imagine them crawling up your wetsuit.

I was just informed what "boardshorts" are. And agree with you. But also, why is is so hard to find a (what used to be) normal length pair of swim trunks the last 20 years? Is it because the NBA went to the long shorts sometime in the '90s? John Stockton where are you now? When you find a pair of short trunks it's like finding gold. You can't even get a tan with those long shorts covering half your legs. I can imagine them crawling up your wetsuit.

UDT swim shorts might be ok, or at least looking into.

DW

Sport style boxers dose the job for me.
Did this couple times while shore diving and got comments from onlookers, Hey, man! Aren't you wearing poor man's swimsuit? :)

How many threads have there been like this? Frankly, you can go butt naked for all I care. This place here has a variety of children, women and men swimwear in a variety of styles and types.

https://www.swimoutlet.com

I grew up as a swimmer, we wore competition swimsuits and I still do. And I still swim. Swimmers did not stand around gawking at one another and really, neither do divers. We are too busy setting our gear up, setting up our cameras or checking our buddy to notice what you have on or do not have on. I would probably refrain from going naked though. One poor fellow, thought to do so in his wetsuit and thanks to some waves fell down while trying to wrap a towel around his otherwise naked body while getting out of his rubber blubber. He went slipping, sliding and spinning across the deck much to all's amusement. The water was cold that day. N
Thanks
It does seem this question comes up nearly every year about spring time that I have been on scubaboard. the responses are pretty much the same. You can almost hear the sniggering of the folks as they prepare the speedophobic response. I used to use swimoutlet, loved them in fact, but I use amazon now as swim outlet charges for shipping to Alaska. If folks use swimoutlet, check out their Sporti house brand. great quality at a reasonable price.

Back
Top Bottom