Closed Waterproof D1 Hybrid Drysuit (Men's M)

Sold or no longer available

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

jrltenn

Contributor
Reaction score
I LOVE this suit!
Marriage has been kind to me and with the way my wife cooks I will never fit into a medium anything again.
It's in fantastic shape. I am not fond of cold water and don't dive dry often. This was used recreationally for 2 seasons (all of 15-20 dives).
- No leaks. Tested last fall and not used since.
- No visible wear. These suits are built like a tank.
- Zipper is in great shape, never stored under stress, always cleaned and waxed.
- New uncut silicone seals (Sitech oval wrist and Flex neck ring w/tool)
- Dive Rite pee valve (unbalanced) I'll include a new length of hose and quick connects.
- Includes original dry bag.
I would not hesitate at all to buy another. Hands down the best built suit I have ever used.

Any questions just ask.
$800 obo (+shipping)
IMG_1082.JPG IMG_1083.JPG IMG_1084.JPG IMG_1085.JPG IMG_1086.JPG IMG_1087.JPG IMG_1088.JPG IMG_1089.JPG IMG_1090.JPGIMG_1091.JPG

What height/weight/shoe size were you when it fit better? :)

5’10” and it fit good up to about 190lbs (best guess). I wear a 10-11 in shoes. The boots were about as snug as could be comfortable with thick wool socks. Probably up to size 10 is what they are meant for.

Back
Top Bottom