Diving Podcast you Should Check Out

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

So just an update.

with the demise of Scuba Confidential, two other friends have started their own podcast up, which is going to be called the dive line. It will be on podcast and also on YouTube when it launches soon, I’ll post when it has (I believe there are some videos on YouTube already as a sort of taster)

Hi, please post when they are officially released. Can’t wait to check them out!

Ok so the podcast has been released on Apple but it may not show up on the search for some reason (it didn't for me), so if you use facebook, search for them on there and on their facebook page is a link to the apple podcast which will take you to it

So just an update.

with the demise of Scuba Confidential, two other friends have started their own podcast up, which is going to be called the dive line. It will be on podcast and also on YouTube when it launches soon, I’ll post when it has (I believe there are some videos on YouTube already as a sort of taster)
I look forward to this, I really enjoyed SC.

So thought i would also add a link to the dive line's youtube. Their first full length video is now up, and personally using the backdrop i think is a great idea visually, and with it as a podcast as well you have the choice of listening or watching

Back
Top Bottom