what do you wear under your wetsuit?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I prefer to go commando but for some sites it is easier (safer for those around me) for me to wear a compression short.

I tried board shorts once and it was miserable. Never again!

Speedo on the outside of my wetsuit...

Naw, really, I wear Speedo brand (not that it matters) Jammers, the long-ish thigh cut under my 3mm full wetsuit. If the water is a bit chilly, I'll add a long sleeved rashguard under my wetsuit.

Bay Watch Lifeguard Shorts.
Red, baby.

(Liveaboards in Asia usually have an almost male or mostly male crew.)
I'm nearly certain "almost" was meant to be "all", but as written that's the funniest comment in this whole thread!
And in answer to the OP, I'm a fan of jammers... Fast drying and less disturbing than Speedos. Lol

I'm nearly certain "almost" was meant to be "all", but as written that's the funniest comment in this whole thread!
And in answer to the OP, I'm a fan of jammers... Fast drying and less disturbing than Speedos. Lol

:rofl3: I am glad my accidental omission of “all” was of such delight :D It is indonesia, after all, and not thailand, so you are right :wink: hehehe

Mares Trilastic rash guard shorts with either a short or long sleeve rash guard top
& WETSOX Frictionless wetsuit boot socks.

This combo works great for me.

As mentioned, board shorts and conventional trunks bunch up and are really uncomfortable. I wear compression shorts. They're comfortable. And I can stick a pair of board shorts in my dry bag to change into on the way back to the dock without risking frightening other divers so badly that they dive out of the boat while we're underway.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom