FYI: Coronavirus tracker and Info - Philippines

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Jay

Need to dive more!
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Good to know. I want to be back diving in Puerto Galera by March 31.

Reactions: Jay
Good to know. I want to be back diving in Puerto Galera by March 31.
Me too, by mid April. I just hope they will continue to let my airline bounce through Inchon airport in Korea. :whistling:

Here's an international tracker. It appears this one from Johns Hopkins and the Philippines specific tracker are using the same website template. They're virtually identical except this one has data from all over the world instead of Philippines only. Unfortunately, the global tracker seems to be lacking much of the data shown on the Philippines specific tracker.

CoronaVirus Tracker

Attachments

• coronavirus.jpg
    coronavirus.jpg
    72.4 KB · Views: 106
here's another good link Department of Health website

Only 40 cases awaiting for results. ... well, that could be a good or a bad thing. I wonder how many labs can do the test there?

He wanted to favor China over the US. However he may have to reconsider that decision after what has happened.

Make sure it is a non-stop flight from USA.
However, Duterte is NOT Uncle Sam friendly and he doesn't need much excuse to apply travelling ban.

I've been watching the tracker for any movement but don't see much. But there are some odd numbers occurring when it's being refreshed. It's probably just an IT glitch.

Screen Shot 2020-03-01 at 9.52.32 pm.png
IMG_7564 2.png

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom